Co-ops. Internships. Jobs. Careers.
It's the Spring 2023 Aerospace Engineering
School Virtual Career Fair
Wednesday, February 22
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Career Fair Plus
Student registration: via Career Fair Plus, Feb 8 - 21
Employer registration: Closes January 20, 2023.
Employers Attending: General Atomics, Solar Turbines, Leidos, and more!
(updated January 13, 2023)
About the Career Fair:
The Spring 2023 Aerospace Engineering School Career Fair will offer great opportunities for you to connect, network, and negotiate your next...job, internship, or co-op. This year, the AE School will host two career fairs, one in-person and one virtual where students and employers can attend one or both, whichever fits their schedules.
- For employers: Registration opens on November 14 for the Fall 2022 AE School Career Fair. If you're interested in participating in the spring career fair, please contact email@example.com.
- For AE students: Student Info and Tips | AE undergrad and graduate students are invited to attend one or both of the two available career fairs hosted by the AE School and Sigma Gamma Tau. Registration is only required for the virtual career fair happening on Wednesday, September 21. Student registration for the virtual AE School Career Fair will begin February 8 and end February 21. To prepare for the AE School Career Fair, students are encouraged to check out the various resources and workshops provided by the Georgia Tech Career Center.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need to rsvp or register for the fair?
- The in-person fair on Tues. Feb. 14 does not require an rsvp or any advance registration. Show up anytime during the career fair hours and meet with employers in person.
- The virtual fair on Wed. Feb. 22 does require advance registration. You can book appointments with employers during the student registration window which is Feb. 8 - 21. Registration is done via Career Fair Plus.
- Can I participate in both fairs?
- Yes, you can participate in the in-person fair and the online fair. Some employers will be participating on both days; therefore, you only need to visit that particular employer once (either online or in-person). Review the employer list to see which employers are attending in-person, online or both.
- What employers are attending?
- Visit the AE Career Fair website to learn more about the fair(s) including the employers who are participating. https://ae.gatech.edu/fall-2022-ae-school-career-fair
- Why should I bring a smartphone to the in-person career fair?
- For the in-person fair, we will be utilizing an event check-in feature via our technology partner, Career Fair Plus (CF+). Please create a CF+ account before the event for check-in to run as smoothly as possible.
- When you arrive at the career fair, there will be a student registration booth with a QR code that allows you to sign in-to the event. There will also be a QR code at each employer booth. Scanning the QR codes at employer booths allows you to share your digital resume/profile information with recruiters. Bringing your smartphone is encouraged but not required.
- Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org